If you would like to share your story with Lucerne Tourism, you can do so by using the hashtag #MyLucerne with a public post on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Posts will be screened within a few minutes and published on www.luzern.com/mylucerne
. Your photo or video will be published unmodified and linked to the original platform. Lucerne Tourism requires that you have copyright to any photos and videos. Additionally, all persons depicted must agree to the photo being published and shared. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must give permission to share the photo. Lucerne Tourism is not liable for third-party content. If you choose to provide user content that allows you to be identified or contains other personal information, you do so at your own risk. If you don't agree to your content being shown on www.luzern.com/mylucerne
, please contact email@example.com
, to have it removed. Lucerne Tourism reserves the right not to display posts that do not follow General Netiquette. There is therefore no guarantee for the publication of a post on www.luzern.com/mylucerne
General Netiquette for posts containing the hashtag #MyLucerne
Posts will not be published if:
- (a) they are defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, offensive, porno-graphic, racist, discriminatory, threatening, disgraceful or blasphemous, or if they could violate someone's privacy or cause trouble.
- (b) you don't have all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- (c) they depict or encourage criminal acts, could lead to a civil action or other-wise violate the law or the rights of third parties in any country of the world;
- (d) they are technically harmful (in particular computer viruses, Trojans, logic bombs, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Participants acknowledge that the sharing of content containing the hashtag #MyLucerne is not connected with Facebook, Instragram or Twitter in any way. Lucerne Tourism is the sole organiser and is not sponsored or supported by these companies. Participants hereby free Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and all other used platforms entirely from any and all claims relating to this campaign.
How to use the #MyLucerne hashtag
- Upload a picture or video with your text publicly to a social media platform such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- Don't forget to tag your post with #MyLucerne.